- Senior Developer – with experience using WPF, development of User Interfaces, Desktop application development is a must.
- Atleast 7 years of software development experience with using Microsoft .NET C# technology and atleast 2 years using WPF/Winforms UI Development MVVM is needed.
- Experience with caching technologies like Coherence and middleware platforms like Tibco or Solace is also needed.
- Multithreading, MVVM Frameworks, Prism are some of the other exposures that are nice to have.
- Recent experience working independently as a Software Engineer using Microsoft Dot Net (.NET, C#) designing and developing desktop applications is a must.
- The candidate needs to be a strong communicator to explain technical concepts, issues, design and architecture clearly.
- Needs to be a self starter to take forward new initiatives concerning development and integration of systems by proposing new ideas, tools, technologies.
- Understanding and prior practical use of XML and related technologies like (JSON, XQUERY, XPATH, JAXB) is required.
- Experience with version control systems such as CVS, SVN and Maven build tools is needed.
- Development experience with RDBMS, preferably Oracle, Sybase and proficiency with SQL is needed.
- Experience in banking industry is nice to have.
***All applicants are treated confidentially. We require to speak with the job applicant as part of our screening process prior to taking any further step in the job application process ****